15 Jul We’re looking for 2 new Telemarketing Executives
We’re hiring! Chrome is looking for two hardworking and customer service-orientated Telemarketing Executives to join our growing Hampshire-based team.
Salary range: £19k – 28k basic (depending on experience) + OTE £50-60K per annum
Are you tired of feeling like just another number or looking for a new challenge? Do you want to work for a company that not only rewards their employees on their achievements whilst at work but also invests into their personal development with career progression opportunities too?
LOOK NO FURTHER, Chrome Telecom is searching for new superstars to jump on the phones and start earning a substantial wage. This role will be office based, so all applicants need to be able to commute to Hedge End each day, parking is provided.
To join the Chrome family, you must be a hardworking individual who has an insatiable desire to succeed and a passion for customer service. You must have the ability to work well as part of a team as you will be selling in a group environment.
Your daily responsibilities will include:
- Following up a mixture of warm and cold leads
- Selling products and services to both new and existing customers
- Continually build a pipeline of new business, upselling and cross selling at every given opportunity
- Booking appointments with decision makers across the UK
- Hitting team and individual targets
- Information gathering
- Diary management
If successful, you will receive the following benefits:
- Uncapped commission – REALISTIC EARNINGS OF 50-60K per annum
- Full training on Ericsson-LG with a recognised sales certificate
- Go home early targets
- Career progression
- 20 days annual leave per year excluding bank holidays + 1 extra day for your birthday
- Excellent training and career prospect
- Fun team environment and regular performance-based activities
- Staff nights out
- Annual staff holiday
- Monthly incentives, experience days and much more.
- Free on-site parking
- And more!!
Chrome Telecom does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, gender, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations.