20 Jul We’re looking for a new Digital Marketing Executive
We’re hiring! Chrome is looking for an experienced and talented Digital Marketing Executive to join our growing Hampshire-based team.
Salary range: £23k-£26k per annum with a minimum of 1 year of experience required
Are you experienced in digital marketing and are looking for an exciting new challenge? Chrome Telecom could be for you. We’re a growing Southampton based team looking for a new person to help us enhance our digital image and show off the great work that we do.
We prioritise the training and career development of all of our staff within our fantastic office environment. Applicants should be able to commute to our Hedge End Office and should be prepared to operate in a team-orientated environment.
Successful applicants should be prepared to conduct the following duties:
- Carry out maintenance and support on the company’s website to make the customer experience smoother
- Creating social media and blog content to be uploaded across the website for informative, sales and SEO purposes, alongside our external marketing agency
- Creating an SEO campaign to draw new traffic to the Chrome website including creating PPC campaigns alongside our external marketing agency
- Providing input into the content and design of the company’s social media output, with the aim of developing brand identity and generating leads
- Working alongside our external marketing agency to plan and schedule social media content
- Creating paid targeted marketing campaigns
- Inputting marketing information into the Chrome CRM and reporting to the marketing department on key developments
- Reporting statistics of company marketing performance against various KPIs
- Working with our external agency to deliver PR updates through all channels
- Creating and scheduling engaging email content to both prospective and existing customers
The applicant applying this role should have the following skills:
- A Relevant Digital Marketing qualification – degree level preferable
- Experience and a high level of competence in: Microsoft Office applications and the Adobe Creative Suite
- Understanding and experience of Search Engine Optimisation, PPC campaigns, Google Analytics and applications designed for social media analytics
- Experience with content scheduling services and WordPress for web content
- A knowledge of social media content and the ability to contribute with relevant content and visuals
- Ability to organise and manage virtual and physical events
- An existing knowledge of the IT or Telecoms industry
- A passion for social media and experience in the inner workings of this field or experience working with or as an influencer
- Skill creating and informing our external agency on video content using Adobe Premier
Successful applicants will receive:
- 20 days annual leave per year excluding bank holidays + 1 extra day for your birthday
- Excellent training and career prospect
- Fun team environment and regular performance-based activities
- Staff nights out
- Annual staff holiday
- Monthly incentives, experience days and much more.
- Free on-site parking
- And more!!
Chrome Telecom does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, gender, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations.