We are looking for 4 qualified Telecommunications Engineers to join our ever-growing team.
The core function of the Engineering team is to install, maintain and provide full training to customers for their new telephone system. You will be central to ensuring our customers receive first class service.
The role will be field based working from a live diary however a company Vehicle will be provided. You will be predominantly focusing on SME sized businesses with lone working being essential. Installations on average take 1 to 2 days.
Not only will the successful candidate be rewarded with a fun and exciting work environment and a competitive salary, there are also excellent progression opportunities in place to ensure you enjoy a long and successful career with us.
What we offer:
● Salary between £18,000 – £24,000 dependant on experience
● Full training on LG Ericsson/Panasonic
● Company vehicle.
● 20 days holiday excluding bank holidays
● Free Parking on site
● Refer a friend scheme.
● Government pension scheme
● Holiday/Prize Incentives
● Qualified Ericsson LG (cloud) engineer is preferable however experience with other systems will be acceptable
● Knowledge of the Telecoms industry
● Knowledge of networking
● Knowledge of cabling
● Ability to fault find
● System installation experience
● Excellent communication skills
● Able to cope under the pressure of heavy workloads
● Strong customer service focus
● Flexible approach
● Logical approach to problem solving
● Ability to multi-task
● Full Clean UK Driving License
● Team Player
● Competent in working alone
Apply for this job
Apply online: Indeed Jobs
Chrome Telecom does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, gender, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations.